Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogging, Stardolling and Amazing Dreams?



Hello Kittens =^.^=
How are you all?,
Just give me a moment *Woot* 100 Hits, :')
Well, I'd say thats good going since I have only had this Blog for a day.
Well nothing really exciting on stardoll, appart from the new LE stuffs Checkit'' in my previous post not too shabby, could be better (Meh,)

Okay so is there anyone out there reading this that can tell me what dreams mean? O.o

Ive been having dreams about AmazingPhil from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/amazingphil
(Eeek <3)

My first dream;

I was walking around London and I went to a train station and BAM! AmazingPhil was there So I walk up to him and im all, ''Yo doode' I love your vlogs and other videos on youtube''
and he was all, ''Oh thanks *Makes lion noise*'' then I woke up :S
I had another one last night but im not going to bore you with the details, DETAILS DEARIEE'


Erm, So yah'


-Peach out gal scout & ''Keep on runnin' keep keep on runnin' theres no place like home..''


No comments:

Post a Comment