Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All The Small Things..


Okay, So there is tonnes of things that annoy the hecka' out of me on Stardoll & in this post im going to be ranting on about them:

In Habbo Hotel, People would call them 'Zeddars' people who type like this:
H3y gUyz w4zzup?
or, HeY gUyZ WaTz Up?
or, ey guys wats up?

Er.. well Stardoll is for the English language so why not try typing in it?
It doesnt make you cool, it makes you look stupid.. some people call it 'txt tlk' I just call it annoying! >:(

another thing is when people make stupid topics in the club AL, and what is up with those ''Parents'' I mean come on how bored are you?! and when people make topics like:
'GOD ISNT REAL' and 'I HATE BLACK PEOPLE..(etc..)' and 'I HATE THE IRISH..(etc..)'
all it does is cause a HUGE argument when you could have thought to yourself 'Hey this is childish im not going to post this in the biggest club on Stardoll and cause a huge argument'


Oh and the un-origionality of peoples me-dolls, and how *Everyone is trying to look 'Scene' or 'Emo' does that not annoy you?
Ok im going to stop this now before I kill you all with my boring-ness
Leave a comment if you agree or have something else to add
-Ktnxbai, & Peach out Gurrl` Scout :]

*I know its not everyone btw, just 68% i'd say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment